Tuesday, January 10, 2012

is it tuesday?

one of the issues with shift work is i often get confused to what day of the week it is. no i have never taken h to school on saturday or shown up at work on a day i don't work. i pretty much live by the calendar in my iphone. note to you, if you invite me to do something if it isn't put in the calendar then it isn't happening.

the best thing about the day??? it is sunny. wahoo! finally. after weeks of constant darkness and rain it is sunny. i seriously thought it would never end. i actually waited to do my run until almost 10am cause i wanted to be out in the sun. great running day. cold in the shade, warmish in the sun. about 0c at time of run. i rather run in -2c over 25c any day.

today i also used my garmin for the first time in a loooooooooooong time. last time i used it was october 24! wow. now i have been using run keeper on a lot of runs. wow i have been running for "fun" for quite some time now.

i am proud to say my diet has been so great since new years. i have only had meat twice and fast food once in 10 days. i have noticed though i am getting pale and my eyes appear more blue so i may be coming anemic. i don't know why but whenever i am i always get compliments on how blue my eyes are. weird. so because i have iron issues in general i am not going completely meatless cause i swear sometimes red meat is the only thing that makes me feel better.

hmmmm. nothing else to add.

1 comment:

Krissy said...

yep, me too with the phone calendar thing, if it isn't there, I will not remember, the iPhone has become external RAM/ Mega bytes for me, sad... Way to go on the good nutrition!