Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sparkle

Sparkle. Razzle dazzle. Are your jazz hands waving? Well my pedicure is pretty sparkly. You may want to put some sun glasses on before you look at the photo.

Hmmm. What else is new? We are headed to Seattle for the weekend. So need the get away.

Running is going well. I have stuck to the plan mostly. Not sure if I am enjoying being on a plan again or not. Yesterday was the first time I skipped a planned run. I was just grumpy when I got home from work. Decided a night laying in bed watching trashy tv was more needed than a run. I am in a bad mood a lot lately. Did 7 miles on Monday and it felt pretty good.

2 comments:

Krissy said...

Whoa. Sunglasses just didn't cut it, them are some sparkly toes! Pretty!
There are times for trash TV and there are times for running. Knowing the difference makes you and athlete with solid judgement. Hope your crabbiness resolves on the pronto. On the plus side, who can be crabby when they have Sparkle Toes??

Amee Sandhu said...

Jazz toes! Exciting stuff!