Friday, January 11, 2013

Just Dance

Nothing super duper exciting this week.

Did I tell you I broke the scale? Seriously. I changed the battery, hoped on and the digital screen cracked and died. I was planning on weighing myself one last time and then not again for at least 30 days. so now i am just not weighing myself for 30 days. at the end of that i will either have to buy a new scale or use the scary uncalibrated one at the gym.

I went to the gym 3x so far this week. yeah me. tracking again on myfitnesspal. yeah me.

so my new "plan" is to do couch 2 5k 3x per week, boot camp 1x per week, strength train another 1-2 times a week. i was going to do NROLFW (New Rules of Lifting for Woman) again but i can't find the book. going to do old school weights and resist the urge to Jillian Michaels it up for at least 30 days.

Oh yeah, the title of my blog. just getting to that now i guess. so we gave h Just Dance for the Wii for Christmas. Have you ever done that? Oh my it is so hard. seriously so hard sometimes. i seriously need to find my heart rate monitor and see what kind of calories i burn. the key word in that sentance is FIND though. H's favorite is Ricky Martin. Ok, it is his favorite to watch me do and laugh at me. His favorites are One Direction and of course Gangam Style. I actually enjoy the One Direction one too. I like a Nicki Minaj one too and like to add some extra booty in that one. The best part is when h gets s to do it and s is SO focused.  SOOOOOOOOOOO focused. I will sneak a video if i can one day. you have to promise not to tell if i do though. shhhhhhhhhh.

That's all I got.

Jen out.

1 comment:

Amee Sandhu said...

I played Dance, Dance Revolution #4 with K this weekend. Talk about hilarious! I feel your pain.

I would probably punch my scale in the face if it broke after I got on it.