Thursday, January 24, 2013

the unthinkable??

i may just do it! i may not weigh myself in any kind of official manner for months or even a year. maybe my scale breaking was a sign? maybe it wasn't? however, i am taking it as one. I have also changed myfitnesspal to "lose" only 1/2 lb a week. I am interested in being healthy and eating a healthy amount of calories. i am not prepared to feel hungry or starved to lose weight. I'm not fat. the number on the scale will no longer define me.

so have i been running? well if running for 10 minutes of a 30 minute cardio session counts as running i guess i am. i did my couch to 5k runs last week and i have done 2 of 3 so far this week. running 90 seconds followed by 2 minutes rest this week. i also did boot camp last week and this week. i did NOT do any of the strength training i was going to do. you know what? I don't care!

nothing else really going on that i care to discuss so i am outta here.

No comments: