Sunday, August 18, 2013

Summer is coming to an end...

Only two more weekends left. One normal weekend and then the long weekend for Labour Day.
Due to my work schedule I haven't got away much. One night in Whistler and next weekend one night in Victoria. I have Hawaii to look forward to in November and one night in Seattle in September. I am really looking forward to going back to Kauai.

On the other hand H has had quite the summer of traveling; Whistler, Lake Wenatchee, Yellowstone Park, Harrison Hot Springs, Las Vegas and Victoria. He sure gets around? He is a lucky kid. S and H were in Vegas earlier this week for 2 nights. They seemed to have a great time. Pool, eating, Chris Angel and bowling.

This weekend has been a bust. My allergies have been really bad and today I have a migraine. I am heavily medicated right now. I haven't had a headache/migraine like this in a very loooong time. I went to the gym this morning and spent 30 mins on the elliptical deciding if I should run to the bathroom to puke or not. I never actually puked but sure felt like it a few times. Aren't you glad you read this?

Starting in September I am going to track again on MFP at least 5 days per week if not everyday until we leave for our trip on Halloween. Sorry, I got nothing exciting to say. I am going to go lay down.

No comments: